1) The would-be affected customers are advised to store water in clean and covered containers at least three days before the scheduled water service interruption.
2) Water supply may be restored earlier if work goes smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise.
3) DCWD conducts flushing after service works are completed. However, once water is restored, customers are advised to open all faucets and allow water to run for at least two minutes. Do not drink tap water immediately but if needed, boil water beforehand as safety precaution.
4) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/officialDCWD), and telephone voicemail 235-3293.
5) For queries, please contact DCWDs 24-hour Water Patrol Emergency Hotlines 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293 or send a message to www.facebook.com/officialDCWD