1) The would-be affected customers are advised to store water in clean and covered containers at least two days before schedule.
2) Water supply may be restored earlier if DLPC’s work goes smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise.
3) DCWD conducts flushing after service works are completed. However, once water is restored, customers are advised to open all faucets and allow water to run for at least two minutes. Do not drink tap water immediately but if needed, boil water beforehand as safety precaution.
4) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/davaowater) and telephone voicemail 235-3293 (DCWD).
5) For queries, please contact DCWD’s 24-hour hotline 235-3293 and press “0” or call/text 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293.