1) Water supply may be restored earlier if emergency works go smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise.
2) DCWD conducts line flushing after repair works are completed. However, once water is restored, customers are advised to open all faucets and allow water to run for at least two minutes. Do not drink tap water immediately but if needed, boil water beforehand as safety precaution.
3) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/davaowater) and telephone voicemail 235-3293 (DCWD).
4) Always store water in clean and covered containers for emergency use. Leak repairs, downtime in DCWD facilities, and other unforeseen circumstances may cause low water pressure to no water.
5) For queries, please contact DCWD’s 24-hour hotline 235-3293 and press “0” or call/text 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293.